Life at EH is varied depending on the role you have – from the Data team to HR and Marketing to the Nutritionists and Physical Activity Specialists or Stop Smoking Practitioners. Whether you are out in the field delivering NHS Health Checks, promoting our services at large-scale festivals and events, delivering physical activity sessions for service users that have recovered from cardiac surgery, no two days are the same. Offering healthy lifestyle services to the public is a rewarding career. If you feel you want to make a difference, join us today.
Our Mission and Values
Everyone wants to be healthy and we at Everyone Health are here to make that happen.
At the core of Everyone Health is a highly skilled expert team with extensive experience in strategic and operational management of health business at a national and European level. As key drivers of the business, this team is passionate about quality, service effectiveness, and the application of evidence-based approaches to effective operational delivery.
- Values – brings all our voices to life which we believe stands us apart from our competitors. Our values are shared and are represented in all of our actions.
- Open – we are transparent and honest when working with others, we act with integrity, respect and embrace diversity.
- Innovative – we implement change where needed, work resourcefully and collaboratively with others and each other to ensure outcomes are positive for all.
- Caring – we are caring and we deliver to the highest standards; ensuring person-centered care and evidenced based practice are at the forefront in the delivery of our services.
- Effective – we strive for excellence by being effective; evaluating our services and believing that great services can always be better, ensuring we apply evidence to practice and that we develop policies and procedures in line with this.
- Safe – we make sure staff have the qualifications, competence, skills and experience to keep themselves and others safe.
Everyone Health constantly strives to deliver high quality, innovative, and effective Health and Wellbeing services. Our dedication, passion and expertise blend seamlessly with our knowledge, understanding and strong leadership to create bespoke, tailored, solutions for our clients.
The Benefits of Working at EH
One of the main benefits of working at EH is the team you work with. We are all here to help others so naturally the team attracts kind, hardworking and friendly people who care.
Some of the benefits include:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours where available and appropriate
- Family friendly – we know most people have family commitments so we try our best to accommodate where possible
- Menopause Friendly – monthly group chats
- Health and Wellbeing Group
- Long Service Awards
- Staff Council
- Employee Assistance programme
- Staff Loan scheme
- Time to volunteer where appropriate
- Training – upskill with us
- Cycle to Work Scheme – get healthy with us
- Real Living Wage Employer
Everyone Health’s Accreditations
We work hard to be all inclusive, open and accessible and are proud of our accreditations.
We are currently working towards the following accreditations:
- Menopause Friendly