Everyone Health’s (EH) mission is to create a sustained positive impact on the health and wellbeing of local communities, enabling individuals to drive and sustain change. We recognise the link between social value work and planetary health to human health and so we are committed to supporting these factors in all the activities we undertake.
We acknowledge the importance of the environment we live in, and that of the wider environment. It is committed to its responsibility to support the wider environment, which in turn supports each individual’s health and wellbeing.
Everyone Health work to integrate environmental considerations into its business decisions and adopt greener alternatives, wherever possible, throughout its operations.
We are committed to reducing the impact on the environment by:
- Complying fully with all relevant legal requirements, codes of practice and regulations
- Improving efficiency and reducing waste
- Reducing air, water and land pollution
- Minimising the use of non-sustainable resources
- Supporting viable initiatives and ideas from staff and Patients to support the environment
- Promoting positive change with all stakeholders
- Identifying and managing environmental risks and hazards
- Establishing targets to measure the continuous improvement in its environmental performance
- Ensuring that environmental issues are part of its Corporate Sustainability Plan