10 hours per week
The key functions of the role are:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to support our Knowsley Breastfeeding Peer Support Service.
This role will be pivotal in providing Breastfeeding Peer Support to Knowsley families and supporting with general community engagement within the service.
This post will:
You will facilitate Breastfeeding Peer Support groups across Knowsley following full training. Provide service support including dealing with telephone calls / messages, electronic communication, appointment management, data entering and database management, and other general administrative duties.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Highly organised, enthusiastic and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience of providing 1:1 support to service users.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications and information technology skills.
- Professional in your approach to work with flexibility, good time management and planning skills.
- Practiced in supporting a wider team with processes and procedures.
- Previous experience of working independently and as part of a team.
- Conscientious and with a good eye for detail and confident in the handling of data.
- Familiar with current GDPR regulations and have an understanding of the Patient Confidentiality act.
Is this role for you?
If you are and would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, we would very much like to hear from you.
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, and a focus on detail and quality.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.Closing date: February 7, 2024 5:00 pm