If you have experience in breastfeeding or have helped in supporting others to breastfeed their new-born, we would love to hear from you!
We are on the search for volunteers to provide free 1-to-1 peer support for new mums and mums-to-be in Knowsley on their breastfeeding journey.
Full training and support is provided, and you will gain an accredited peer support certification from our official breastfeeding partner, Healthy Babies UK.
You don’t have to live in Knowsley to volunteer, lots of our volunteers support remotely via phone and video calls.
- Are you a good listener and communicator?
- Can you actively listen and respond without judgement?
- Do you have a willingness to support people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures?
- Are you reliable, dependable and flexible
- Full training will be provided, and all volunteers must undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Whilst this is not a paid position, volunteers can claim reasonable out of pocket expenses.
If you enjoy helping others then this role could be for you!
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.Closing date: August 1, 2023 12:00 am