This post will support the partnership work within the Healthy Schools Service with the aim of both facilitating the improvement of health, well-being and safety of children within primary and secondary schools and reducing the health inequalities, within an assigned locality. The role will require working collaboratively with colleagues, sub-contractors, schools and the Healthy Schools coordinator across Peterborough and Cambridgeshire.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have experience of working within schools- specifically with KS3 and 4 students.
- Have used behaviour change models within a work context.
- Are flexible and have good time management and planning skills.
- Have experience of providing health promoting initiatives/services in the local community.
- Have experience in building, developing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders and a diverse range of groups, organisations and agencies.
- Are able to talk confidently to both groups and individuals, presenting clearly key messages.
- Have experience of training and delivery of courses both face to face and virtually.
- Have strong IT skills.
- Have a driving licence and access to a car with ‘business insurance’ for work.
Is this role for you?
If you are and would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, we would very much like to hear from you.
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, and a focus on detail and quality.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.Closing date: February 16, 2024 5:00 pm