Permanent – Full-time or job share
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our high performing marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be involved in a wide variety of marketing activities designed to raise the profile of our business to both customers and stakeholders.
As part of a busy team you will need to be highly organised with excellent written and verbal communications skills and be able to manage multiple projects at the same time. If you can do this whilst maintaining a sense of fun, you are the person we are looking for.
To apply, candidates will be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
• All aspects of mainstream marketing media and digital marketing – website and social media content creation and management.
• Ownership of marketing activities to ensure brand values are adhered to.
• Leading and supporting operational teams with campaign creation, monitoring and evaluation.
• Working with external agencies & designers
To be successful you will need to be creative with a sense of fun and a ‘can do attitude.’
About Everyone Health
We are a commissioned national provider of Healthcare and lifestyle services, supporting people to take steps to improve their health and wellbeing.
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
To achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators through the development, delivery and support of the Group Health Services multi-channel Communication and Marketing Strategies, for a variety of identified brands, targeting clients accessing a range of holistic health and wellbeing services located in community-based settings across the UK, and through business to business communications and marketing.
To be responsible and accountable for the development and provision of high quality, multi-channel digital and offline services, including websites, multi-channel media platforms, printed promotional and educational marketing material for clients seeking to improve their health and wellbeing.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
To deliver a full in house marketing and communication service to operational teams, developing, creating and delivering effective marketing and communications strategies. This will include:
- Researching existing and potential audiences and effective methods of engagement.
- Identifying target audiences and creating campaigns using full the marking mix to promote local services, and service take up.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting, both in writing and verbally on campaign effectiveness.
- Building collaborative working relationships with company colleagues, local authorities and other stakeholders as identified, via written mediums and meetings – in person or digital.
- Training and supporting staff on social media & marketing platforms.
- Supporting business development team with bid writing – case studies
- Managing company web sites and creating appropriate content.
- Management, development and monitoring of central and local social networks, (Facebook, Facebook Business Suite, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, You Tube) in conjunction with operational staff and supporting local ‘social media champions.’
- Development of effective and innovative marketing products e.g., printed mediums, photography, video, blogs and emerging digital platforms to help promote services.
- Copywriting, proofreading, and coordination of promotional marketing materials including, but not limited to, flyers, leaflets, banners, branding and posters.
- Liaising with the external agencies – graphic designer, web development.
- Day to Day line management of a Digital Marketing Apprentice, including workplace mentoring and setting of professional development targets in line with course requirements.
- Day to Day line management of web moderator.
- Other duties commensurate with the scope and spirit of the post, as directed by the Marketing Manager.
1. SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven creative, editing, production and copy writing skills encompassing a variety of media platforms including: blogs, vlogs, social media, websites and printed promotional marketing material.
- Advanced project management skills including proven planning, organisational and evaluation skills, the ability to work under pressure handling time-sensitive projects and working to budget and time deadlines.
- Robust analytical, numerical, verbal, written, report writing and visual communication skills demonstrable across a range of platforms tailored to different audiences including participants, colleagues and external partners.
- Strong commercial acumen and overall business awareness.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating resilience, drive, initiative and managing own work load.
- Able to work flexibly within a team.
- Effective people management skills – ability to supervise, develop and mentor a team member/s.
- Experience of web development and advanced Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Confident presentation skills: enthusiastic, innovative and creative.
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of colleagues, including team members, senior managers, clinicians, and practitioners.
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills to foster existing and new partnerships with third party service providers, other agencies, internal and external suppliers, stakeholders and Senior Management.
- Create social media posts (copy and graphics)
- Social media – inc Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook Business suite (inc placing adverts)
- Digital newsletter software – ie Dotdigital
- Web sites – Edit/upload content to a website – i.e. WordPress
- Analytics – Google, Facebook etc
- Edit video content – i.e. Premier Pro
- Research using digital platform – i.e. Survey Monkey
- IT i.e. Microsoft packages, Adobe suite, Canva
At least two years’ experience of all aspects of mainstream marketing media and digital marketing – website and social media content creation and management.
- Degree or Diploma in relevant Marketing, Communications, Media and Public relations or equivalent knowledge and experience gained through working in a digital and offline marketing- based role.
- Member Chartered Institute of Marketing – desirable but not essential
5. SPECIAL CONDITIONS
Hybrid working with some time based in Head Office Hinckley, Leicestershire. May require travel to service localities as required.
Everyone Health Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the adults, young people and children who use the services. All staff have a responsibility to report any identified concerns of abuse or exploitation through the appropriate route in line with the respective policies and procedures.Closing date: February 15, 2022 12:00 am