Fixed Term Contract – 1 Year
An exciting opportunity is available for a passionate, enthusiastic, dynamic, and motivated Physical Activity Referral Specialist. This role will contribute to the provision and coordination of the Westminster Physical Activity Referral Specialist (PARS).
The role will use behaviour change methods to help to support adults 18+ with long terms conditions to be physically active delivering 1:1 support and group exercises from one of the leisure centres on the framework.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Delivering one to one and group interventions for adults who may have health conditions, with potential co-morbidities/complex needs.
- Have an understanding of behaviour change
- Appropriate qualifications: Level 3 GP referral Instructor (CIMPSA or REPS registered) and Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes (desirable)
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
If you are interested in supporting people to help change their behaviours to be more active, and would like to work in a fast-moving environment for a national healthy lifestyle organisation then please get in touch.
Is this role for you?
If you are and would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, we would very much like to hear from you.
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, and a focus on detail and quality.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.Closing date: June 16, 2023 12:00 pm