An exciting opportunity is available for a manager to coordinate our new Merton Frailty & physical activity service. This is a critical role to ensure the successful implementation, management, development, and continuous improvement and requires you to be responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of this service.
You will lead the service which will include coordinating and delivering a community physical activity service for older adults, deliver ‘train the trainer’ workshops to adults interested in becoming activators themselves and manage a small grants application process.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- An experienced Public Health services manager or experience in delivering and leading community-based physical activity and or prevention and treatment services to a high quality.
- An experienced physical activity instructor or have a strong understanding of the benefits of physical activity for older adults
- Strong leadership of diverse professional groups, providing strong and effective direction and management.
- Strong outcomes focused
- Oversight of evidence-based health improvement and public health programmes within whole population communities.
- Experience in partnership working and community engagement.
- Experienced in data collection, collation, and reporting.
Are you prepared to be challenged?
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, a focus on detail and quality and ideally have achieved a relevant public health / sports science related degree level qualification or equivalent. If you would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team working on an exciting service, we would very much like to hear from you.
Is this role for you?
If you are and would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, we would very much like to hear from you.
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, and a focus on detail and quality.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.Closing date: August 4, 2023 12:00 pm