The key functions of the role are:
The Specialist Health Trainer Coordinator key responsibilities are to co-ordinate Specialist Health Trainer service delivery and be functional within their role as part of the Healthy You services across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. The post holder will specialise roles within the planning, development and co-ordination for the following services:-
- Diabetes Health Trainer
- Eastern European Health Trainer
- Carer Health Trainer
- Alcohol Health Trainer
- Mental Health, Health Trainer
The post holder will:
- Lead and line manage Specialist Health Trainers and be responsible for supervision and day to day management.
- Take accountability and responsibility for KPIs and ensure weekly/monthly updates are provided to the Operational Manager.
- To lead on engagement in these areas to ensure that services are embedded in the wider system approach.
- Actively involved in the promotion and advertisement of the Specialist Health Trainer services as well as all other services within the contract.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in providing a supportive role in the planning, development and coordination of a public health lifestyle service.
- Have experience in project co-ordination and activity planning with multiple community and professional groups.
- Have experience in people management including groups, professional colleagues and local communities.
- Evidence of experience in embracing and implementing change to provide high quality health outcomes.
- Understanding the key drivers for health including behaviour change theory and practice and implementing public health interventions.
Is this role for you?
Are you motivated, proactive, and passionate about supporting people live healthier lives? Would you like to work as part of a dynamic, fast-paced, knowledgeable team, working closely with community organisations? Are you enthusiastic and are you able to motive others into changing their lives for the better? If so, we would like to have you on our team.
Please note: Interviews will take place w/c 22nd May 2023
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applicationsClosing date: May 18, 2023 12:00 am