This is an exciting and diverse role which offers an excellent development opportunity for those wanting to pursue a career in public health.
The NHS Health Check & PAoR Coordinators key responsibility is to co-ordinate the successful delivery of the community PaoR scheme and the delivery of NHS health checks delivered by GP subcontractors.
The post holder will:
- Be the first point of contact and an advocate for GP subcontractors delivering NHS Health Checks.
- Build and maintain relationships with leisure providers on the PaoR framework.
- Ensure weekly/monthly updates are provided to the Service Manager/Operational Manager.
- To lead on engagement to ensure that services are embedded in the wider system approach.
- Manage a caseload of clients participating in the community physical activity on referral scheme.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or Diploma in relevant subject area, or equivalent knowledge and experience gained through working in a public health role.
- Sound knowledge of prescribing exercise and advising on physical activity to special populations.
- Sound knowledge of NHS Health Checks
- Experience of working with adults in a one-to-one and group environment, to support positive lifestyle change.
Is this role for you?
If you are and would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, we would very much like to hear from you.
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, and a focus on detail and quality.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.Closing date: November 17, 2023 12:00 pm