We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual to support our contact centre team with post, including processing requests, packing and stock management.
This post will:
You will provide support including processing orders for post including packing, stock taking and stock management supporting with telephone calls / messages, electronic communication, appointment management, word processing, data entering and database management, and other general administrative duties.
You will be required to develop ongoing effective working relationships with internal and external individuals and agencies to ensure timely receipt of information and responses to deadlines.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Highly organised, enthusiastic and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications and information technology skills.
- Professional in your approach to work with flexibility, good time management and planning skills.
- Practiced in supporting a wider team with administrative processes and procedures.
- Previous experience of working independently and as part of a team.
- Conscientious and with a good eye for detail and confident in the handling of data.
- Familiar with current GDPR regulations and have an understanding of the Patient Confidentiality act.
Is this role for you?
If you are and would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, we would very much like to hear from you.
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, and a focus on detail and quality.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.Closing date: September 12, 2023 12:00 pm