Full Time Role
An exciting opportunity is available for a manager to lead and manage the Warwickshire integrated public health service.
This is a critical role to ensure the successful start-up, management, development, and continuous improvement of this service.
You will lead the service which will include coordinating the delivery of a healthy lifestyle hub, stop smoking, adult weight management, physical activity on referral, NHS health check services and community engagement.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- An experienced Public Health Service Manager or experience in delivering and leading clinical community-based prevention and treatment services to a high quality.
- Strong leader of diverse professional groups, providing strong and effective direction and management.
- Focused on positive client outcomes
- Experienced in oversight and understanding of evidence-based health improvement and public health programmes within whole population communities.
- Experience in partnership working and community engagement.
- Experienced in data collection, collation, and reporting.
Are you prepared to be challenged?
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, a focus on detail and quality and ideally have achieved a relevant public health related degree level qualification or equivalent. If you would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team working in an exciting new service, we would very much like to hear from you.
Closing date is: Monday 6th February 2023.
Interview shortly after closing date
Is this role for you?
If you are and would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, we would very much like to hear from you.
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, and a focus on detail and quality.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.Closing date: February 6, 2023 12:00 pm